Tuesday, August 14, 2007

School is Almost Here!

After taking one final trip of the summer up to the Denver area (we visited friends and camped in Rocky Mountain National Park), Jeremy and I returned to Telluride on Sunday evening. Since then I have caught up on most of my errands and begun the process of sorting out my classroom at school. After four hours today, I'm feeling like things are coming together nicely. Inservice days begin this coming Tuesday and kids the next Monday!

By the way... my wonderful boyfriend installed a ceiling fan when we got back the other night. Not only were we tired due to travel and the late hour of our arrival, but it was also dark. So he had to connect all the wires with only a flashlight beam to guide him while the light circuits were turned off for safety purposes. We didn't even have any directions, having received the fan from a friend who no longer needed it! It's so nice not to have to maneuver around an upright fan all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are going to start calling you two, the go go kids. You are always traveling.

grandma and grandpa from Holiday Shores.

Anonymous said...

Tawnya...Don't know how I found you, but I'm looking up past Fellows. When you have time, send me an email at MPER@missouri.edu Thanks, Shawna