Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update

I know it's been a while since I've written, but things have been a bit busy. School is finally settling down. Now I just need to get into a normal schedule.

Open House was a success...the kids were bouncing off the walls with excitement to show off all of their hard work so far. And this week we have the first round of conferences with parents...not nearly as tense as usual when I haven't met most of the parents...this year I know all of them already!

Fall is definitely here in Telluride. The temperature has dropped and the aspens are starting to glow yellow. Unfortunately, we've also been getting quite a bit of rain so the leaves are falling before we get a chance to enjoy the colors.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last few days of summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tawnya

The snow looks pretty, we are still having warm weather. we are praying for rain again. the lake is down. We need a ladder to get into the pontoon.