Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Walk

After snow last week, it got warm enough to melt most of it. Jeremy and I even went on a long walk yesterday in 60 degree weather. We knew it was extremely windy last night, but we had no idea what we would wake up to this morning... blizzard like conditions with 4-6 inches of snow already on the ground...and it's stil snowing at 4pm! We've had atleast 8 inches today!

Jeremy and I also went on a walk today with Rex and Eva...a little chilly, but still a lot of fun (and much more of a work out considering all the snow we had to tromp through).


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brrrr!!! The snow looks beautiful. It's 48 degrees here at the moment and it seems cold to us. No snow.

Anonymous said...

I look every week to see what exciting thing you have done. All of your pictures are beautiful and I wish I could get there, maybe one day we can.

Love Grandma and Pa

Anonymous said...

anonymous is grandma & Pa Hasty

Deborah Hasty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deborah Hasty said...

Looks very cold there but beautiful. You look like you are having fun playin' in the snow. Had to show off you pics at work ... makes the weather here today seem pretty warm.

Love ya!