Sunday, October 07, 2007



These pictures were taken by Jeremy as we headed out on our long journey to buy groceries at a decent price.

With Halloween approaching, the weather has turned colder and the leaves various shades of yellow and orange. We still have some beautiful weather to hike in, but it's just about time to turn the heat on at night, as the temperature has been dropping down below freezing on a regular basis.

Things are moving along at a quick pace at school, and it'll be no time before Thanksgiving and then winter break hit, both of which I'm looking forward to. Jeremy and I are planning on spending Thanksgiving here in Telluride, hoping to relax and maybe take a short trip to one of the many amazing national parks that surround us (I would certainly love to see Zion or Bryce in Utah). For Christmas we're hoping to see family, and then hit a sunny beach for a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When did you get a bike. I was surprised. you look like a pro.
we miss you & Jermey.