Our feast consisted of an 18 pound turkey, homemade stuffing, mashed potatoes & gravy, sweet potatoes, squash, and pumpkin pie, as well as the less homemade green bean casserole, canned corn, and canned cranberries. It was delicious, and we even found room in the frisge for all of the left overs!


This morning while I was watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade, I put up our small Christmas and the ornaments that were easy to hang without the little ornament hooks. I'll have to finish after our next trek into Montrose.

It's back to work tomorrow as I push on through this first entry for National Boards. Hopefully once I get one finshed, the other three will be little easier to get through.
Things I'm Thankful for...
1. Having someone to love
2. Having parents who love Jen and me
3. Having a sister who is always making the best of life
4. Living in such a beautiful place (even if we never get enough snow to ski this year)
5. Teaching kids who think everything is amazing
2 comments:
Your Thanksgiving meal looks so good, it makes me hungry. We will be having our Thanksgiving tomorrow. I am looking forward to it. We will miss having you with us. Sounds like Telluride got some snow, hope you get to ski soon.
We had Thanksgiving Thursday, Darrin's family,Don & Barb, and Karen & Dylan were here. Not as big as usual. Saturday the sames one's were here plus Lisa, Val & Kevin, and your parents,also Jenny and Tyler. We were up late Friday and Saturday night. Was so good to see them also wish you and Jeremy could have been here. Your Dad worked hard to get Dylan say Uncle Darrell was his favorite uncle, the next day I told him to tell his mom who was his favorite uncle, and his respond was "quote" I don.t know. Hannah made some very cute place cards for the table, they looked like turkeys, made out of styro foam cups. Miss you and cannot waite till you come home.
Post a Comment