Monday, February 18, 2008

Updates

As closing day gets a little closer (February 28th), I began packing my books into boxes today. It's the first packing done at all, since everything in our apratment is already taking up as little space as possible. Whatever we put in boxes has to be stacked in some other space which has some other use besides storage!

As for National Boards, I have finally finished the third paper, which leaves one to go. The count down to March 31st has reached break neck speed, but atleast I feel like I'm actually making progress:) The goal is to finish drafting the last paper by the end of February, leaving a few weeks for revising and editing. Then of course there will be the time needed to attach cover sheets to each and every piece of each and every entry... before putting each entry into its own seperate envelope and sending it off in the mail to be scored by three seperate people. I should know whether or not I passed in approximately 10 short months!

No skiing this weekend, as we spent most of our four day vacation (thank you presidents) on the front range visiting Jeremy's family and friends. My goal is to take another lesson next weekend. I'm making progress! My last lesson was spent mostly on double blues and one black diamond run. Not too bad for someone who has been skiing less than two years.

Hope everyone is doing well, and maybe I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again'

Sounds like you have been busy with school. You will be busy with a larger house to clean.

grandma H and Pa

Anonymous said...

Happy Closing Day!
Congrats!