Your new home looks very nice. We are happy for you both. That is really a good picture of the two of you. Hope everything is going well as you get accustomed to your new surroundings.
In August, 2006, I realized my dream of moving to the Rocky Mountains and fell in love with my new home. I also fell in love with a wonderful man, and we were married in June, 2009.
4 comments:
Your new home looks very nice. We are happy for you both. That is really a good picture of the two of you. Hope everything is going well as you get accustomed to your new surroundings.
Love You
Gram & Gramp Miller
Nice place Twan and Jeremy! Can't wait to see it for real. Keep warm. Spring is on the way ...
Love ya,
ma
Congratulations!!
Sweet! I bet it's even better in person.
~Lottie
Post a Comment