Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Parents' and Granparents' Visit




The weather was be-a-u-tiful while mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa were here last weekend. It was a bit rainy Saturday morning, but cleared upby that afternoon. We were able to do some sightseeing here in Ouray, go to the hot springs, eat good food together, and just hang out.

Of course by Monday the snow was moving in, and on Tuesday morning I had to scrape 5-6 inches of snow off my car before heading to Junction for my National Board test. It's hard to guess how I did on the six exercises... I thought I kicked ass on some of them but was really disappointed in myself on a few as well. I'll just ahve to wait until November when they post all of my scores for the assessment and the portfolio. Until then, I'm goign to try to forget about it.

It rained, hailed, and snowed for most of the week but has turned into a great weekend! 70s and sunny! Jeremy and I even went for a bike ride today (bicycle that is). Counting down the days until I'm back in the St. Louis reagion to see family and friends in June :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful place. Had a wonderful visit. Thank you!

Love ya, ma

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good time, we were in st.louis having a good time at Christian N E (ha)