Sunday, July 27, 2008

After a few days with Jeremy back in St. Louis, I'm back in Evansville for one last week. Mom had to head back to work, so now its just me with the new family. But while mom was still here, we managed to get out and find THE dress. It was great to have both my mom and sister there with me (and Riley too, of course!) to shop for my wedding dress. I felt amazing in it!

So far we have set the date and place (June 27, 2009 in Edwardsville). We have someone to marry us, and I have my dress. I'd like to think that's a good start for eleven months out, but I'm sure the details will start piling. Even though I'm sure it will be stressful at times, I AM SO EXCITED!

Hope everyone's having a great summer! Below is my newest portrait of Riley. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lktmooch said...

You've found a dress already!! Wow, you girls are good. Plus a date and location. Does Edwardsville have a beach? :-)
Oh, are still planning on visiting me?