This morning we drove approximately 4.5 hours from Vegas to San Clemente, CA. After arriving at Jeremy's friends' house we spent some time shopping at IKEA and Trader Joe's. Then we drove back via the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). It was beautiful! Below are a few pictures of Laguna Beach...




Jeremy has a collection of pictures showing his feet throughout his travels. I thought these would add another dimension...
Jeremy has a collection of pictures showing his feet throughout his travels. I thought these would add another dimension...
2 comments:
Okay, your life is like a fairy tale. Did we actually even know each other in a little town in Missouri once upon a time???
How awesome that you guys get to travel so much. I hope you are having a blast!!
Love ya!
This is jellious grandma and pa Hasty. I love looking at your blog. You two do so many nice and lovely things in your travel.
Post a Comment