Saturday, November 15, 2008

Updates

No pictures today... just a few updates. The car is still in the shop, but not totaled! There was approximately $4000 worth of damage. Luckily we only have a $250 deductible, so it won't be too bad. Unfortunately, the body shop is taking their time fixing it. We're hoping to have it back before December.

So we're now driving my car to and from work everyday. That wouldn't normally be a problem, but the week after we hit the deer it decided to snow 12 inches! Jeremy had taken my car hunting over the weekend and I didn't have time to get my snow tires put on! For two days the drive to work was a bit nerve racking and extremely long, but my car fought valiantly and never let us down. Last weekend we finally had time to go into Montrose and get the tires changed, so now I'm not as nervous about it. Not to mention the fact that once the snow tires were put on it ceased snowing and rebounded to 50 degrees again.

One more week of school before Thanksgiving break. The kids get the whole week off, but teachers have to go in for meetings on Monday and Tuesday. Grrr... Also, National Board scores should be released any day now, so I will be happy to finally know either way. If I made it, there's going to be a BIG party! If not, I suppose I have some more work to do before the retake is due in April.

Mom and dad are coming out here for Thanksgiving. I'm so excited! And then it's three weeks of the most fun time of the school year before winter break! This where time starts flying 'cause I'm having fun ;)

No comments: