Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

Jeremy's mom and I dyed a few Easter eggs on Friday evening... here are my favorites:


Then the Easter Bunny brought Jeremy and I all sorts of furniture to put together in our offices! A new desk for Jeremy, a bookshelf for the entry way (to replace Jeremy's old one that he wanted to put back in his office with it's match), and three new bookshelves for my "office." We moved grampy's desk to our bedroom in what used to be the "reading nook" (it was really just a chair that ended up being a laundry catcher). The desks fits PERFECTLY in there and has created a much more usable space. It turned my "office" into more of a library/workout room. My elliptical fits better now, and the new book shelves made lots more room for all of my books and space for my collection to grow!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I see Pinky!