It's been a while since I last posted. I guess I find it harder to post when most people see everything on Facebook now days. However, I'm hoping to get back to at least once a month posting, if not more, even it's just for myself.
Anyways, we've had a busy three months. Charlie has been growing, growing, growing. He's still super cute but slowly turning into an adult dog, rather than a puppy. He can play fetch FOREVER it seems. We're hoping to get him around as many dogs as possible and do as much training as we can on our own this spring and summer. He's been absolutely fabulous with all the children he's been around, is always well behaved with other adults, and is pretty great with other dogs (besides the excessive puppy energy, that is).
We just returned from our spring break road trip. Charlie, living up to his name-sake, was absolutely wonderful in the car. It was about 30 hours of driving from home to Fort Morgan, AL, but it was totally worth it! 5 full days on the beach, in the sun, with sand between our toes :) Plus, we spent the entire time with my family! It was the best vacation I've had in a LONG time. On the way back we stopped in TX to see Jer's family and a friend, and now we're in the Denver area visiting with his cousin, grandparents, and friends before heading home tomorrow. It was a great two weeks, but we can't wait to be home!
Here are a few of my favorite pics from the last few months. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment