.jpg)
It's been a while since I last wrote, but I've been kept busy with several visitors. I was so happy to see everyone, especially so near my birthday. Jamie and Lottie came in two weekends ago to begin their simultaneous spring break. It was one of those weekends where we skied on Saturday (often w/o hats, coats, and gloves due to heat) and then took a long beautiful drive to Canyonlands National Park with the top down in the convertable on Sunday. They were able to hang out with me, as well as my other friends here in Telluride and then see some of the great wild west.
A few days later Barb and Mark, as well as my parents came in. The weather had turned slightly cooler and much wetter, but the family still seemed to enjoy the scenery and skiing. Thanks to my forgetfulness (which we've been blaming on the altitude) I don't currently have any pictures of my parents on the slopes. However, I expect to receive some from the lovely Aunt Barb and will post them as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment