I know I'm spoiled with a two week spring break, but getting from winter break to spring break (the two middle weeks in April), is definitely a challenge for both students and teachers! I love going to school everyday, but I'm also looking forward to laying on the beach with a book and relaxing. Not sure how long I'm going to be able to do it since my dear old dad has made sure my sister and I have never been exposed to this particular type of a trip, but I'm willing to try!
This weekend I am taking a motorcycle course, which is proving to be a challenge, but I'm still glad to be getting the experience. The written portion was a breeze, but the actual road portion has been a little more difficult to manage. As the only one in the class who hasn't ever ridden a bike before (every one else has been riding dirt bikes forever), I'm feeling a little out of my element. Hopefully, after another morning of intense instruction, I will have passed the driving portion of the test by tomorrow afternoon and will be able to drive a motorcycle on my own! I'll let you all know what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment