Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cozumel, Mexico






Beautiful sunny weather, balmy temperatures, crystal clear water, relaxing on the beach and reading a book... it was great! The resort was awesome and all inclusive, so I didn't spend hardly any extra money. Each day we had much to choose from during our buffet breakfast and lunch, and then at night we could choose from the typical buffet dinner, or three nicer restaurants (Mexican, Italian, or Caribbean)... not to mention the free snacks and beverages at the poolside bars. We slept in, had breakfast, read for few hours on the beach, went in for lunch, spent the afternoon reading on the beach or at one of the pools, took a nap and cleaned up for dinner. We pretty much did the same thing everyday with a few side trips into town for some shopping. I'm now rejuvenated and slightly more tan than before and ready to get back to school and see my kiddos. However, I could definitely get used to this kind of vacation!

1 comment:

Lktmooch said...

It looks beautiful! That sounds like my kind of vacation. Glad you had a great time. Talk to you soon.