On Thursday I flew directly out of Telluride for the first time to head back to St. Louis for Jamie’s wedding. While the view was amazing, the plane was a little less than desirable for me… it had a total of 19 seats and only five passengers (me and a family of four). There wasn’t even a door to the cockpit! I could see everything that went on, which was pretty cool until we were coming in to Denver and I could see the nose wavering back and forth as we approached the landing strip. Coming back in to Telluride may be a bit more harrowing, as the landing strip ends at the edge of the mountain, but we’ll have to wait and see.
The wedding was gorgeous, as expected, and I couldn’t be happier for Jamie and Todd. We had beautiful weather for the outdoor ceremony, even though it was Labor Day weekend (this usually means hot and humid in St. Louis for those of you who don’t live there). The reception was a blast (after I got the speech over with, that is), with a wide variety of music played exceptionally well by a two man band. It was great to see a lot of old friends, their families, and all of my own family. As usual, I miss you all already! Good luck to Jamie and Todd!
3 comments:
Tawnya
I finally got see you in your beautiful dress and you were very pretty in it as you always do. Was glad to see you and spend time with all of you.
love grams h.
Everyone looks gorgeous!
Beautiful pictures of beautiful people, and memories to keep for a lifetime. What a great time you must have had.
Post a Comment