For the first time in nearly a decade Telluride Public Schools has called a snow day! Should I try to get the work that I failed to finish over break done or play??? Hmmmmmmm...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The pictures are great, It's been 70 & 75 here until now and its about 40. Bad storms early yesterday. Lisa & Chris had a tornado that woke them up yesterday . They were blocked in due to the trees being blon over, took 3 hrs before they could get out. Said their whole house shook.
Hey, I hope you played some! It looks like you had a good Break. I did with my family. But no Snow Days here. We are just hoping for the Boiler to breaK to give us a day off.
In August, 2006, I realized my dream of moving to the Rocky Mountains and fell in love with my new home. I also fell in love with a wonderful man, and we were married in June, 2009.
2 comments:
The pictures are great, It's been 70 & 75 here until now and its about 40. Bad storms early yesterday. Lisa & Chris had a tornado that woke them up yesterday . They were blocked in due to the trees being blon over, took 3 hrs before they could get out. Said their whole house shook.
Grandma H , the news carrier (ha)
Hey, I hope you played some! It looks like you had a good Break. I did with my family. But no Snow Days here. We are just hoping for the Boiler to breaK to give us a day off.
Post a Comment