Jeremy and I are under contract to purchase a townhome in nearby Ouray, CO. It's HUGE compared to this place we're staying in now...3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1 car garage, large laundry room, etc....
Although the commute will be lengthy, we'll be doing it together, and we're soooooo excited about the new place. Lots of room for people to visit!
If you want to see where we'll be living, the link to the virtual tour is http://www.visualtour.com/shownp.asp?sk=13&t=1129056
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We like the townhouse a lot. It looks very spacious and inviting. Hope we can visit you there sometime. What is the elevation?
Twan,
Love the place! Whooohoooo! Can't wait to see it in person.
Gram & Gramp,
Telluride is at 8750. Ouray is at 7700. Not quite as high, but still way up there. Montrose is pretty close to Ouray and is only at 5830. By comparison, Omaha is at 1090. I'm not sure when the oxygen starts kicking back in but Montrose for a visit might be do-able. It is certainly beautiful country, plus my girl lives there.
¡Mucha nieve!
Love yous,
Deb (aka ma)
Nice!
The house is beautiful, only wish it was in Edwardsville, so I could see you more often. I can't belive all you do with the blog. When will you find out the moving in day. What color are the cabinets, couldn't decide.
grandma & grandpa hasty
Twan,
The place looks great!!!
Exept one problem. Can you knock out the back wall of the guest room and extend it out another 20 feet so I can get the whole uncle 'D' family in there, when we visit.
Uncle 'D'
Post a Comment