So we finally made it to spring break...unfortunately it was spring that took the break.
Jeremy and I decided not to spend money we didn't really have on a beach vacation, although this is what I really needed. Instead, we thought we'd spend a few days on the front range with his friends and family before heading home to enjoy our new home. Unfortunately the Rocky Mountains have been inundated with yet another snow storm. We decided our few day trip should be extended in hopes the snow will subside by the weekend. We've done a bit of shopping (including a new car for Jeremy), seen some movies, relaxed in the hot tub, and went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. I guess it's been an okay first week of break all in all.
Hope everyone else is enjoying more spring like weather than we are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you and Jeremy had an enjoyable spring break.
grandma & Pa Hasty
Post a Comment