...but teachers and students of the Telluride School District get two! So ha! Jeremy and I headed home yesterday amid beautiful blue skies. Although the temperatures were a bit cool, I could tell spring was on its way back. Proof of the winter storm still remain, as my car is still burried under over a foot of snow (even after two 60degree days in a row). However, today it was sunny and 60 yet again. We took a walk on the river trail for the first time. Melting snow gave me cold and wet feet, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Jeremy even took out the motorcycle! Tomorrow I'm hoping to hit at least one if not two more trails here in our new home town.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Spring Must Only Get One Week of Vacation...
...but teachers and students of the Telluride School District get two! So ha! Jeremy and I headed home yesterday amid beautiful blue skies. Although the temperatures were a bit cool, I could tell spring was on its way back. Proof of the winter storm still remain, as my car is still burried under over a foot of snow (even after two 60degree days in a row). However, today it was sunny and 60 yet again. We took a walk on the river trail for the first time. Melting snow gave me cold and wet feet, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Jeremy even took out the motorcycle! Tomorrow I'm hoping to hit at least one if not two more trails here in our new home town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment