


It has been a crazy month of September! The first week of teaching (which is always crazy) gave way to a frenzy of assessment in the classroom, along with Open House on only the eighth day of school and the first round of parent/teacher conferences on only the 15th day. It was a whirlwind to say the least! I was also anxious to get some of the other school things out of the way just so I could get them checked off my list and settle in. Therefore, I've already completed my peer observation (to be finished by 11/20) and my formal observation which had to be completed by my principal before December. Not to mention our first field trip (see pictures above). Calmness and relaxation can now begin... ;)
This weekend Jer and I headed to Denver to visit friends and family, as well as begin the process of getting my bridal gown fitted. It was kind of fun to put it back on and pretend to be a princess! They ended up only having to hem the bottom (nearly four inches) and put in the items needed to bustle the train. I'll head back in about a month to try it on again and make sure everything was done correctly.
Fall officially began last Monday and the mountains are definitely starting to show it. The colors are almost at peak: yellows, golds, reds, and bruning oranges. Our plan is to stop on the way home this week and snap some shots. I'll post them when I get a chance.
Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful time of year! Love Ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment