Saturday, October 03, 2009

Photo Safari Over Read Mountain Pass and Through Mesa Verde

Last weekend Carl came down and hung out. We decided to take a "photo safari" through the San Juans and down to Mesa Verde. The fall colors were pretty vivid, but I wasn't sure they were at their peak. But then, this past week some EXTREMELY strong winds came through and took care of many of those beautiful leaves, so it's a good thing we went last weekend!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures were beautiful & some of the trails look scary, not for me. I admire the things you do. I would have been a big chicken. Even in my young days.
Did you ever get your picture in the Edwardsville paper. Have never seen it.

Love Grandma and Grandpa.

We could have done it for you, or could still do it. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

as always really enjoyed the scenary. I am so proud of you two.
Belive you are so well matched. So glad you enjoy the same things. Thats what makes a good marriage.
Love you both.,

Love Grandma and Grandpa Hasty

ps. I have a surprise to send you.