So Jeremy joined a gun club in Ouray, and we went out last weekend. I've never shot a gun before and I wouldn't say it's the most enjoyable thing I've ever done, but I thought I'd share some pictures. I found the rifle the easiest to aim and hit the target. Out of seven rounds, I hit the target five times! The pistol was much louder and had much more kick. The one and only time I fired it, I got this awful pit in my stomach and refused to try again.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Shooting
So Jeremy joined a gun club in Ouray, and we went out last weekend. I've never shot a gun before and I wouldn't say it's the most enjoyable thing I've ever done, but I thought I'd share some pictures. I found the rifle the easiest to aim and hit the target. Out of seven rounds, I hit the target five times! The pistol was much louder and had much more kick. The one and only time I fired it, I got this awful pit in my stomach and refused to try again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment