So school is almost over...only a few more weeks full of fieldtrips and other fun stuff. I'm definitely excited to get some travel time to see everyone, but I'm going to miss these kids! They've been making amazing progress and maturing at an amazing rate. Even though I'll have theh same class next year, I'm afraid I won't even recognize them after three months off!
The weather here has finally turned to spring, although there is still a chance for snow tonight. I've been getting in lots of hiking and fresh air. I'm feeling great, but when the weather forces me in doors for exercise, it is harder than ever to get in more than 30 minutes of cardio. I just get so bored when I'm not out in the beautiful scenery.
It's been a little stressful since Jeremy moved in last weekend. Afterall... we both have a ton of stuff, and I only have two tiny closets. But then last night we were offerred one of the district's two bedroom apartments, so now we're set! Double the closet space and kitchen space, an extra bedroom, and an extra bathroom! While I won't be saving as much money as I thought, I won't be spending any more in rent, so I'm happy. I decided my sanity may quite possibly be worth more than the extra money in savings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment