Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Wonderful Weekend







This weekend Jeremy and I drove back up to Denver to meet mom and dad. They flew in on Saturday in the early afternoon. I picked them up and we checked in at their beautiful historic hotel. Then we walked up and down the 16th Street Mall in Denver and watched Pirates of the Carribean 3. On Sunday we hiked/drove through Rocky Mountain National Park, which was beautiful as expected. And on Monday, we took Jeremy to his first Cardinal game with the Hasty's. Although the Cards did not play all that well, it was awsome to be back in a MLB stadium cheering them on.



By the way...the two bedroom apartment Jeremy and I were supposed to get fell through, so now we're back to our original plan. Although it's a little tight in my apartment with all of our stuff, we'll be saving money on rent!

No comments: