I've always wanted to live in Colorado, and since moving there five months ago I've enjoyed the majority of my time there. In the last few weeks, however, emotions have been increasingly harder to control, probably because I was missing my family and friends as the holiday season approached (I was definitely not the easiest person to get along with my last 48 hours in Colorado as I prayed I would make it out of DIA).
But after spending the last nine days back in the Midwest, and seeing nearly everyone on my must-see list, I am feeling completely rejuvenated! Getting my nails done, eating lots of delicious food, doing puzzles, playing games, going shopping/partaking in some shoe therapy, and just hanging out with people who I can't help but be comfortable with (after all, most of you have known me anywhere from five to twenty-four years) has been just what I needed. As 2007 dawns, I am ready to return to my new life, delve back into school, and tackle those slopes! I miss you all immensely but am so happy in Colorado!
Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Eve and a joyous year ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so good seeing you! I'm glad the trip back home was rejuvinating!
Glad to hear you made it out of DIA for the holidays and had a good time with the family! Love the blog btw--Happy New Year!
Post a Comment